I got this recipe from a friend a couple of years ago and have loved it ever since. My family love it. My friends love it. My friend’s friends, family… they all love it. And it is such a simple recipe! I have modified the original recipe which uses equal parts proportion to my taste.
Miso Glazed Salmon
- 1 – 1 .5 lb of fresh salmon filet cut into 2.5 inch pieces or 4 salmon steaks
- 1/4 cup of miso
- 4 tbsp light brown sugar (dark is OK)
- 5 tbsp light soy sauce
- Rinse salmon pieces and pat dry. Lay on top of roasting pan sprayed with oil or lined with non-stick aluminum foil.
- Mix miso, brown sugar and soy sauce together to create a glaze. Spread evenly onto the salmon pieces. Broil on the middle rack about 15 minutes or until the salmon easily flakes.
- Serve with rice and broiled asparagus (drizzle extra virgin olive oil and sprinkle kosher salt before broiling)