These days, my life seems to be a series of struggles.
- Struggling to wake up.
- Struggling to make it to work on time.
- Struggling to finish editing and uploading and blogging about the Peru trip.
- Struggling to blog about the rest of my continuing life.
- Struggling to get lunch ready for, now, three people. One, who is not used to eating cold lunches every day, who does not have access to a microwave and who keeps asking me what else she can have besides a sandwich.
- Struggling with making dinner.
- Struggling to keep the house clean.
- Struggling, in general, to keep my life running smoothly and fitting everything in.
Yeah, I know, these aren’t all that serious. But I tell you, I am tired. I am having one of those “I want to just huddle in a corner and suck on my thumb” moments. With a tub of mint chocolate chip ice cream.
Oh yeah, have I mentioned that I’m PMSing? That explains the ice cream cravings!
Oh heavens to Betsy! I need some help. What? I can’t get a younger body that can still wake up at 5:30 in the morning, after only 6 hours of sleep? I can’t get a new Mac so I can blog peacefully on the couch? I can’t get a maid? Or a cook? Can someone at least help me with some lunch ideas for a 1st grader who doesn’t want to eat sandwiches every day? Please? Pretty please? I’ll share my ice cream with you.